SUBMIT AN EVENT
Would you like to list your visitor-friendly Austin event on VisitAustin.org? Please fill out the submission form below in order to submit your events to our online calendar.
Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process, which may take up to 5 business days, to make sure it is appropriate for our calendar and that it contains all the information needed to be added. To best serve our visitors, the Calendar of Events editor will consider each proposed listing, but can only include Austin-area events that are appealing to tourists visiting Austin. You will be notified if your event is not approved.
Tips and Requirements:
- Consider whether your event is appealing to tourists visiting Austin and follow these recommendations for a better chance of having it approved.
- Include a description of your event and what visitors can expect.
- Include a link to your website where visitors can find more information.
- Include a horizontal/landscape image or poster. Images with 3:2 ratio and at least 900x600 pixels are highly preferred.
Events not likely to be approved include, but are not limited to:
- Fundraisers and charity functions (Includes 5K/10K runs, golf tournaments, dinners and more)
- Daily dining specials (except for certain holidays such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- Regular happy hours
- Daily tours (contact us to learn more about displaying your tours here)
- Networking and membership-only events
- Online-only events
- Pet adoptions
- Open houses and real estate functions
- Events posted by ticket re-sellers
- Events located outside of Austin and the surrounding area